Your source for everything streaming, gaming, esports and beyond.
Episode 114 – January 27, 2022
In this episode Dana and Melanie discuss video game spending, more crypto partnerships announced, overpriced Apple in-app purchases, and Rocket League will takeover esports.
- Complexity Gaming Signs Sponsorship Agreement with ARterra, a Digital Collectibles and NFT Platform for Esports and Gaming
- Psyonix on pivoting to mobile with Rocket League Sideswipe
- Fanhouse adds a 50 percent surcharge to in-app purchases to cover Apple tax
- Snapchat Wants Its New Lenses To Spark Virtual Shopping Sprees
- Gen.G teams up with crypto exchange Bithumb
Subscribe to Rex Opportunities’ Daily Download to see the full list of news stories.
Use #RexDailyDownload to give us your opinions on the latest topics.