Your source for everything streaming, gaming, esports and beyond.
Episode 113 – January 26, 2022
In this episode Melanie reviews more social companies invest in NFTs, Microsoft and YouTube keep growing, more partnerships in esports.
- Wondr Gaming to commence trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States
- Microsoft gaming revenues up 8% in Q2
- YouTube CEO hints at potential NFT features
- Twitter Is Testing ‘Flocks’ So You Can Just Tweet With Your Besties
- YouTube Shorts Crosses 5 Trillion Views
- Version1 signs multi-year deal with eFuse
- EPIC.LAN renews Intel partnership for 2022
- Astralis extends partnership with Esportal
Subscribe to Rex Opportunities’ Daily Download to see the full list of news stories.
Use #RexDailyDownload to give us your opinions on the latest topics.