Foster Grant® Braxton Gaming Glasses
Braxton by Foster Grant® are tactile to touch and lightweight to wear. Their classic matte tortoise-print frame with rectangular lenses offer function and impeccable minimalist style for the fashion concious gamer, while their use of patented Foster Grant® lens coating technology blocks approximately 30% of potentially harmful blue light*. This coating helps to fight the temporary effects of digital eye strain such as headaches, dry eyes and blurred vision, while helping to reduce glare and improve contrast for a better and more comfortable view.
44 in stock
Features and Benefits:
– No Magnification Lenses
– 100% UVA-UVB Lens Protection
– Helps Block Potentially harmful blue light
– Helps reduce the temporary effects of digital eye strain such as headaches, blurred vision and dry eyes
– Lenses reduce glare and improves contrast – Scratch & impact-resistant lenses provide longer lasting durability
– Polycarbonate lenses for optical excellence and durability
*Harmful blue light refers to the 415-445 nanometer range of the visible light spectrum. The percentage represents the average amount of harmful blue light blocked at 5 nanometer increments in this range. Covered under U.S. Pat. No. 8,360,574. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Frame Color: Brown
Style: Full Frame
Lens Width (mm): 51
Bridge Size (mm): 18
Temple Length (mm): 145