Community

What Games are Coming in January?

The future of video games looks incredible in 2021, and major releases are coming in January! With a mixture of re-releases, AAA titles, and remasters, there will be plenty of amazing games to grab in the beginning of 2021. Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues (PC) January 5 Sure,…

Esports Recruitments Could Replace College for Some Kids

Esports attract kids, not just as spectators, but as players. Kids playing video games is obviously nothing new. If you’re anything like me, you’re already cycling through memories of childhood games and how they turned you into the gamer you are today. However, gaming now offers new opportunities, and some…

DrLupo raises $2.3 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital

DrLupo held his third annual Build Against Cancer livestream on Twitch, raising over $2.3 million in just 24 hours. This brings his lifetime total to nearly $10 million, a record for “most money raised by a single creator.” His livestream, which featured games like Fortnite, Minecraft, and Among Us, attracted…

XP League Signs International Franchise Deal in Canada

XP League (XPL), the youth esports league modeled after traditional little league sports, announced the signing of its first international franchise agreement in Canada. Seasoned entrepreneur Kevin Sterling will be driving the brand’s expansion in Ottawa. First launched in September 2020, XP League has grown to 18 territories in 11…

Gaming for Tots Raises Over $4000 in Charity Event

Gaming for Tots was a massive success and we want to thank each and every one of you for watching and participating in our 12 Days of Christmas streams. With your help we raised over $4000 for Toys for Tots! Because this year was such an awesome event, we plan…

Video Game Stocking Stuffers to Buy in 2020

Video game gifts are easy to find during the holiday season, but if you’re anything like me, shopping for the holidays can feel way too stressful than it actually is. If you’re looking for some last minute stocking stuffers for your favorite gamer, here’s our top five selection: Pokemon TCG:…

Cyberpunk 2077 Highlights the Issues in the Industry

The controversy surrounding Cyberpunk 2077 has continued through the title’s broken launch. Littered with bugs, the game has been nearly unplayable for some on last-gen PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Even reports from the new current-gen consoles have highlighted game crashes, missing features, and a massive open-world that’s more empty than…

The 5 Best Video Games to Buy This Holiday Season

The holiday season is here, and it’s an incredible time for gamers. With the new PlayStation and Xbox consoles hitting the market, there are a ton of games to choose from. Here are our top five picks to buy as Christmas approaches: Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5) If you’re one of…

Maintaining Balance and Positive Health in Esports

What if I told you the secret to a successful and long career in esports didn’t rely on your skill in-game? The grind mentality has cultivated a negative culture in gaming and esports, and placed an unnecessary burden on competitors, content creators, and nearly every other role that exists in…

The Perfect Holiday Present for Gamers

The holiday season is here and Ritual Motion’s Ultimate Bundle is the perfect package to keep your gamer healthy into the New Year. The bundle offers our Warrior 2 Gaming Skins, a pair of Blade Gaming Glasses, two packs of SNACK, and two bottles of Ritual Motion supplements. Warrior 2…

NFL Players Are Drafting Fans to Play Esports

Today, the Ultimate Gaming League (UGL) and Antares Gaming announced the launch of four gaming franchises that will be owned and operated by current and former NFL stars and pro players. Da Fam Gaming, Ochocinco Gaming, 4 Brothers Gaming, and Glitxh Gaming will invite millions of fans to not just…

Introducing Our Community Manager, Elena Endres

Hi everyone! My name is Elena, I’m the new Community Manager here at Ritual Motion! I started just about a month ago and I’m super excited to be a part of the amazing community RM has created. Before joining, I was writing and doing interviews with Dot Esports, managing Bloody…