the*gameHERs are coming to GUILD for a three-day virtual bootcamp beginning on Friday, April 29! The free virtual event, presented by Belong Gaming Arenas, will bring industry leaders together to share advice and insight. The professional bootcamp will feature panel discussions, interactive workshops, and keynotes with gaming industry experts. All viewers will have the chance to join the conversation, connect with the highlighted industry experts, and directly speak with them on GUILD.
Event sessions will focus on topics like career development, streaming, professional esports, collegiate esports, lifestyle and branding, as well as diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. If you’re an aspiring esports talent, an industry professional, or a brand partner looking to level up your gaming and esports knowledge, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
Featured speakers include:
- Kyla Kennedy – Director of Esports at LevelNext/Learfield
- Emi Vener – Executive Director at The Athena Alliance CLT
- Chibith0t – Event Curator, Fashion Consultant, Stylist at Noir Network/LanPartyStudios
- Kai Mathey – Head of Partnerships at NYXL
- Ashley “MiDNiTE” Glassel – Director of Content at Version 1
- Britanni Johnson – CEO & Founder, TVRN
- Sari Kitelyn – Executive Director of Esports and Project Development at Full Sail University
- Erin Schendle – SVP of Sales & Partnerships at Envy Gaming
- Shelley Taniguchi – Director of Global Partnerships at Team Liquid
- Halina Malik – Director of Content at eFuse
All sessions will be streamed live on Ritual Motion GUILD! Registration is free and will unlock access to the event’s chat and networking.
Daily Event Schedule:
- Friday, April 29 – 12:00 PM – 6:30 PM ET
- Saturday, April 30 – 12:00 PM – 6:30 PM ET
- Sunday, May 1 – 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET