Gaming for Tots is returning this December, and all of us at Ritual Motion are excited to jump back into some festive tournaments and events for a fantastic cause! This year we’re teaming up with our community of affiliates and influencers to support Toys for Tots and bring joy to less fortunate children during the holiday season.
Gaming for Tots will shine the spotlight on three activations:
- Influencer and affiliate streaming campaign
- Charity gaming tournament open to the entire Ritual Motion community
- Ritual Motion GUILD round table session that will educate and shine a light on how “Gaming for Good” can be incredibly impactful
11 Days of Live Gaming will feature hand-picked influencers every day from December 1-11. Each content creator will stream on Twitch and help drive awareness and fundraising for Toys for Tots. In addition they’ll help promote entry to the Gaming for Tots tournament taking place on December 19. Tune in each day for a chance to earn prizes!
- 12/1: ArchAnon – 5-9 pm ET
- 12/2: MusicalFinesse – 7-10 pm ET
- 12/3: Zojalyx – 6-10 pm ET
- 12/4: Boter – 3-7 pm ET
- 12/5: Marples – 6-10 pm ET
- 12/6: ZeroSaru – 4-8 pm ET
- 12/7: TeeMonster – 7-11 pm ET
- 12/8: XAcidburnXx – 10 pm – 2 am ET
- 12/9: Charleemanderz – 6-10 pm ET
- 12/10: Hero19x – 6-12 pm ET
- 12/11: pair2wear – 11 am – 3 pm ET
- 12/11: xHarleyChaosx – 12 pm – 12 am ET
Gaming for Tots Smash Tournament
The Gaming for Tots Smash Ultimate tournament will kick off on December 19. More information about the tournament as well as prizing will be released soon.
A History of Social Impact
After last year’s success with Gaming for Tots, all of us at Ritual Motion are excited to continue gaming for good, and we’re proud to add another event to our list of social impact campaigns. Our first social impact activation launched in June 2020 during the pandemic with Playing for Pride. Since then, we’ve maintained a consistent drive to help spread awareness and raise funds for multiple charities.
June 2020: Playing for Pride
August 2020: Varsity Votes
October 2020: Smashing Out Breast Cancer
December 2020: Gaming for Tots
March 2021: Ritual Motion Esports College Fair
June 2021: Playing for Pride
November 2021: Ritual Motion Health & Wellness Summit
December 2021: Gaming for Tots